8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Date/Time:Aug 29, 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
We hope you and your family are doing well during these unprecedented times. The Houston Chapter was presented the opportunity to rent MSR Houston located in Angleton, TX and decided that a safe and fun track day was long overdue. We will be holding a 1-day High Performance Driver’s Education (HPDE) on Saturday, August 29. If you have never driven on a track, no problem. This event is open to Novice students with little or no on-track experience and solo approved students. On-track time will consist of five 20 minute sessions. Fee for members is $175 and non-members is $225 (includes BMW CCA membership). All fees include a BBQ lunch and refreshments.The Houston Chapter and MSR Houston are committed to the safety and security of the participants of this event. This event will meet or exceed state and local COVID-19 regulations and guidelines. Current minimum COVID-19 measures taken by the Houston Chapter for this event are as follows:
- Mandatory face masks/coverings at all times when outside of a vehicle with exception to when eating or drinking
- Mandatory social distancing of no less than 6 feet between participants with exception to members of the same household
- Lead-follow on-track instruction for Novice and Intermediate students
- Meetings and classes to be held outside or in covered open areas
- Hand sanitizer stations located throughout the MSR Houston premises
- Electronic/no-touch signatures for BMW CCA forms via www.ClubRegistration.net
- On-site catered BBQ lunch boxes (cost included in entry fee)Registration in now open at https://clubregistration.
net/events/signUp.cfm/event/ 10827 and will close at 11:59PM on Saturday, August 22. Should you have any questions, please email them to me at HouBMWccaDEC@gmail.com. I hope to see you in August.